Forget about old school SEO, it is high time to open your doors to the most-recent web search engine optimization techniques that could push your website to top SEO rankings. SEO perceived as wicked is almost as drained as the black hat technique debate.
There are fresh ideas and techniques that could poke your website's rankings. They should be applied to keep you from feeling lackadaisical because of plummeting. Here are things to carry your website to the new school:
1. social media Marketing (SMM). The technique is to delve deeper to what social communities are searching for and applying it to the website for better SEO results and web traffic.
2. Video promotion. Insert your url as a watermark in some online video websites like YouTube. The simple effort could mean more.
3. Onebox optimization. There is a good opportunity for websites to make it to the top of the SERPS and other online search niche areas using onebox optimization.
4. Society participation. Find a forte and become increasingly developing in that field. Bear in mind that credibility is not a commodity hence; the more you should value it.
5. Execute your own ideas. Concepts, ideas and innovations may just be floating on your mind. Never disregard them.