Wherever I am whatever I do, I will always have competition. So what do I have do to keep ahead?
First things first, I find my competition and study them. My task: To know how my top competitors grab prospects' attention and relate with them.
To grow my client base, I also improve confidence, reliability as well as flexibility in case sense of urgency arises.
To motivate my targets I do the following:
1. Introduce myself or my company.
2. Introduce my products/services and explain the benefits that they offer.
3. Demonstrate how they work.
4. Use testimonials to be more factual.
5. Find ways to create urgency to boost call to action.
The perfect formula to compete closely will never be enough without reminding myself not to expect too much. I don't anticipate someone will purchase or subscribe from my website the first time they visit it. Visitors do shop around you know.
But in online marketing the greatest challenge for me is to gain visitors trust. Only then I can get assurance that I'm on the right track.