SEO experts say that for a web page to rank high in search engine results it must have fresh and relevant content as well as ample quality links. Algorithms of major search engines demand placing more emphasis on the off page factors like links form other domains.
1. Improve the link popularity of your pages.
2. Write catchy and persuasive homepage.
3. In optimizing, consider your metas and keywords.
4. Submit a site map.
5. Use affiliate programs and clickthroughs.
6. Prepare a crawler page to submit to search engines.
It pays off when you have knowledge and diligence to ensure good search engine rankings. There's no denying that there's nothing magical about getting them. It's about hard work and expertise; they produce REAL results.
Don't believe those fancy promises other SEO firms are telling you. Search engine optimization is not a big HOAX.