Before you can rank high in search engine rankings, you have to know first the things that search engines love and those that they hate. With them in mind, you can gain clear understanding of what are essential to search engine optimization.
On the search engine HATE list are:
1. low quality doorway pages that contain little or no useful or relevant content
2. duplicate or mirror pages (spamdexing) , which are oftentimes mere garbled text or SEO keyword rich paragraphs – nothing more
3. manipulation of optimized web pages with unrelated content
4. broken links
5. click frauds and other black hat SEO techniques
Basically, the hate list is composed of trickeries that are resorted to by some webmasters to get. If you want better search engine results and you want them to linger, stay away from trickeries and deceit.
On the search engine LOVE list are:
1. fresh, relevant and useful content
2. information-rich web page
3. proven and tested white hat SEO techniques
4. easy website navigation
Now, you are ready to face the challenges of the SEO helm.